29 June, 2010

A new adventure.

We are close to 5 hours away from boarding our plane to Hawaii. Never living outside of Washington is going to mess me up for a little bit, but I have faith in myself that I'll be able to deal with it. That might mean crying on hubby's shoulder a night or two, but over all, I think I'll be able to handle it.

I've said all my goodbyes...well, almost all of them...and I've got my bags packed (barely!)...and I'm ready to go.

We'll get there around 9pm and promptly go to the hotel so I can crash the fuck out. Granted, it'll only be 9pm in Hawaii, but my body will be in a different time zone...

So to my dearest Washingtonian friends and family, I love you all, and I will miss you terribly. But I'll have a nice tan the next time you see me!!



See you in Hawaii blog!

No comments: